We care whether there is enough money in your underinsured and uninsured motorist coverages so that if you get hit by someone with less-than terrific insurance and you get injured and can no longer do your job… in fact… are injured to the point that you can no longer work- that there is some money to help you with the bills.
We care whether there is enough money to pay for all of the cars you hit on that icy road… so that if you are sued – you don’t have to sell the house your children are growing up in.
And yes, we care if you have enough coverage to get a new car if you get into a fight with a deer and the deer wins.
And we want you to care too.
“…And although I am definitely NOT a millionaire (not even close!)- my husband and I have been talking with my estate attorney about creating a trust- so that our property and assets will be distributed according to our wishes after we die. Having a trust in place will save our family money, time, and paperwork.”
When I was a senior in high school my grandfather passed away. He was a business owner (he owned an auto body shop for over 50 years) and he and my grandmother supplemented their income by owning some rental properties. When he died, he left my grandmother an estate including a family farm a few […]
If the company you work for goes out of business- your life insurance benefits may go with them. The older you get- the more expensive it is to obtain life insurance. The more likely it is that you have developed health conditions that make life insurance more expensive or possibly- even impossible to get.
We asked Dennis and Christine to introduce themselves as part of a series to get to know what makes the best insurance agents in Southeastern Wisconsin tick.
News You Can Use
- Make Spring Time a Safe Time!
- Your Safety is Our Business: CPSC Celebrates National Consumer Protection Week March 3-9
- Gobble Up Safety On Thanksgiving Day!
- Be Aware of Potentially Dangerous Products That Claim to Treat Autism
- Traumatic Brain Injury: What to Know About Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- How to Safely Use Glucose Meters and Test Strips for Diabetes
- Bodum Recalls Stove Top Espresso Makers Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Flying Tiger Copenhagen Recalls Toy Train Carts Due to Choking Hazard
- RH Recalls Callum Canopy Beds Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging, LLC Expands Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Losartan Potassium Tablets, USP, 50mg Due to the Detection of Trace Amounts of N-Nitroso N-Methyl 4-amino butyric acid (NMBA) Impurity Found in the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)
- Jurox Incorporated is Voluntarily Recalling Two Lots of Alfaxan Unpreserved, an Intravenous Injectable Anaesthetic
- Alvogen Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Fentanyl Transdermal System Due to Product Mislabeling