This semester long internship has opened my eyes to the ins and outs of insurance, but more than that it showed me…when business owners have a passion for something they love, they will be successful, and passion is exactly what Christine and Dennis have. I know that the sky is the limit for ‘The Richards Group’ future success and I am honored to have been involved for even a small bit of their big dream.
I was paying a super cheap rate for my insurance- but then I had an accident and realized that I had no coverage for my car and no medical payments coverage to help pay for my medical bills. I shouldn’t have tried to be my own insurance agent. Now I leave it up to the experts.
As an insurance agency owner, there are some phrases that I hear alot that make me cringe. “Give me an apples to apples quote”. “We’re going to give you an apples to bananas quote here. Because your apple might suck. Sorry.” “I’m on a fixed income.” “Show me someone who isn’t. The price of your […]
Everyone has their own reasons for buying life insurance such as to pay off your debts, to make sure your family doesn’t have to do a Go-Fund me for your funeral, to make sure your home gets paid off if you die, to send your kids to college, to make sure someone will take care of your cat if you die (yes, someone has done this!), to make sure your husband doesn’t buy a mail order bride the first year you are gone, to fund a charity, the possibilities are limitless. For me- it was because it makes me feel like a bada$$ warrior of a mother to know that I can and will do whatever it takes to protect my children- even after I die.
One of my favorite parts of being “my own boss” is that I have a chance to get to know people and organizations in the community that I might not otherwise have gotten to know. Sometimes, our agency is even fortunate enough to be able to raise money for, spread awareness about, donate to, or […]
News You Can Use
- Kolcraft Recalls Inclined Sleeper Accessory Included with Cuddle ‘n Care and Preferred Position 2-in-1 Bassinets & Incline Sleepers to Prevent Risk of Suffocation
- Browning Recalls Pistol Holsters Due to Injury Hazard
- Contigo Reannounces Recall of 5.7 Million Kids Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard; Additional Incidents with Replacement Lids Provided in Previous Recall
- Moonstruck Chocolate Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in 3.1 oz. Praline Pecan & Ginger Element Bar in Dark Chocolate
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Phenytoin Oral Suspension USP, 125 mg/5ml Due to Possible Underdosing or Overdosing
- Natural Grocers Issues Recall on Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters